PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Goldair (beautiful L45s) - What's its status now?
Old 7th Nov 2001, 04:17
The Groover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Correlator
Nice words, I have very much enjoyed your well scripted press release, sorry posting.
I am sure most of it is indeed true, I find your 'we are the best so na na na na na' a tad childish, but I suppose we all believe that we are the best at what we do otherwise we wouldnt do it !

I still believe however that in this life you get what you pay for !!

As for us ? Don't believe everything you hear, I am sure that if you did, then you would have more to worry about than we do !!

As for being sore, the only thing that is sore at the moment is our 'asses' due to how hard we are working up to the arrival of our new aircraft (hmm do I detect the plural being used there ?........just watch this space !!!!!)

I dont apologise for my postings here, Lavdumpers original posting seemed to me to be boring, and pretty inconsequential, it was answered in a tongue and cheek manner that is what makes pprune so enjoyable, if he cannot accept others opinions then he should not be in here, will you take offence at this posting ? I think not, just as I have enjoyed yours, and indeed responding to it. Its called INFORMED debate (even though my tongue is firmly in cheek !),a lot more relevant than discussing how happy a pilot looks on a blurred photo !

TG