PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Waddington Air Show
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2006, 20:16
Roguedent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was due to attend with a nice shiny VC10, may have even been the one with the nice red tail, but that weekend turned out to be quite busy and there were no frames available. Sorry folks. I guess the C17 and Tri* mates were a bit stretched too.

FJ1 -- There is a C17 display. It does a bit of flying round, a bit of reversing, then a landrover pops out of the back etc.. etc..

Clockwork-- If the day was cancelled, you would complain about that!! People have worked very hard in an already busy schedule to bring you the best they can. Please acknowledge that the people attending the airshow to show you round the displays, and to an extent the pilots and engs involved in the air displays are giving up another weekend away from their family to try and make the day as succesful as possible.

Try writing to B-liar, to get our aircraft back in the country, so you can have a nice full display.

Shame I missed it, I always look forward to Waddington, ahh well, there is always next year...unless clockwork gets their way