PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Has the ISK Staish Lost the Plot?
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2006, 16:08
PAMCC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree with an earlier message that this staish has caused low morale and that the hat thing is just a way of someone venting their frustration at many petty decisions.

No he hasn't 'lost the plot' as he never had one.

Yes, it's his train set, but it's paid for by the tax payer and they have every right to expectations from this person. The petty things should be left to others.

As for the drunken hi-jinks of Friday night's International Hangar Party to mark the end of this year's Fincastle; I left as the ambulances were arriving. It wasn't difficult for any sensible person to see how things were going from early in the evening. The amount of free alchohol was, quite frankly, ridiculous. Offering drinks to young men and women that amounted to an eigth of a bottle of Vodka or Rum over ice-cream with a dash of coke was just asking for trouble.

I watched these drinks being poured right in front of the staish. I know we should all be adults and be responsible for our own consumption, but I really do think that he should have noticed what was happening and found some way of slwoing things down.

I hope no-one was badly hurt.