PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2006, 12:26
fightingchickenplumb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey

its been a while so i thought i would update you on my JPA woes

well on the HTD front I went back over to my scribbly (this is my fourth time since 21st of feb) , told them i moved out and still wasnt getting my HTD for the last four and a half months, took me and the scribbly 2hours just to allow my address to changed and serveral phone calls to the "unhelpful" desk. Then I discovered that my scribbly could have changed the system so i got my HTD from the 1st April, but i have to wait until the paperwork goes through the "system", that and the 150 the RAF owe me for accomidation charges. However on checking my JPA account am still not eligble for HTD. If i dont see the money in next months pay packet am gonna ask for some sort of redress. I mean its not like its a lot of money to me only 281 quid a month!
Does anyone know why we get taxed on HTD? according to JPA we do? thoughts/advice greatly accepted.

On the leave front, its ace, JPA doesnt acknowledge my leaving date of the 1st Oct, and no one either in PSF or JPA has bothered to sort my leave balance out, result?No one either my line manager, JPA or PSf knows how many days entitlement i have, advice from the scribblies "stick in your passes to your boss on a F295A for the number of days you think have left"

Employment Prefrences:

Being fed up with JPA Fking my life around , I decided to amuse myself with the system, so my areas of employment prefreneces are Cannada/Austrailia/Brussells(NATO) and my employment prefrences are CAS (RAF) /Forward Air Controller (RAF) / War Fighting Policy Writer (RN)

Well my basic training instructor always said aim high lol so I am currently awaiting a phone call telling me am invited to high wycombe to have a infrmal job interview over a cup of earl grey with the CAS........

..... either that or a snot-o-gram from JPA