PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GF does it again... DECs!!!
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2006, 15:50
ia1166

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm only here coz a friend in sia told me that BC was slandering me again. So here goes. Please check my prevoius posts and tell me if any of them was brown nosing? I have been censored by 4HP a few times for my tirades against GF. I have never been involved in recruitment but i have been dragged kicking and screaming into training. It was when the ex-ansett guys turned up under training that i advised them to not believe that they will all get command within 2 years as they say they had been told. I advised them to keep their apps in with EK/Dragon/CP etc. Fair enough? Ok but BC let rip on PPRUNE what i said in private and caused me a lot of grief.
My departure from GF. Yes rude, and unprofessional but after years of trying to get a better financial deal (for everybody) i had had enough and had a much better deal elsewhere who wouldn't wait for my notice period. GF will and has survived without me. The Flt Ops director (whose now left so i can say this publicly) at the time said "if you don't like it you should just leave". They owed me heaps of leave so i left. I wouldn't dream of getting on Pprune to rant about myself like you did and still do.
Promotion for me? I was a captain already, what promotion did i need exactly?
Promotion for fos? yes but GF has a huge backlog of very capable local fellas. Why would they promote the expats first? BC is obviously a sky god and should be promoted to Ceo. Why should a bunch of ex ansett guys bypass the seniority list. Yes i came in as a DEC but thats me. Not you BC. I was interviewed and asked to be a DEC. What to do. Say no?
VFEnext is a friend of mine and your open attacks on him are frankly beyond belief.
I am very happy where I am and therefore have no need to attack GF or its people. You must be unhappy or as i said in my PM to you, still an FO and as we have all heard, a dodgy one at best.
Goodnight and goodluck, and if i could get away with it go forward and multiply but to be honest, the less of you in our community the better.

Last edited by ia1166; 4th Jul 2006 at 00:13.