PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aircraft needed in Afghanistan
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2006, 21:04
Tigs2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know that on this forum we are different to other groups of people in society. But are we so different??? Why Why Why did we vote Bliar and his croonies back in. Dont give me the 'There was no realistic alternative party c**p'. I would rather have voted for Lord Such of the Monster raving looney party than Bliar, Two punches prescott and Gorblimey Brown Nose (its just Lord Such pegged out on us!). I am sure that there are many people in the states with the same feelings.Is the rest of the population Fecking blind and deaf?? My girlie is in Afghanistan medevacing the troops out. You only hear about the small(but to many)number of poor troops that have been killed. There are MASSES of guys being expatriated that are wounded. Funny that Bliar has never been to vist a single one of them in hospital(or convalecsence sp? for that matter) from either Afghanistan or Iraq. He is a spinless liar that lacks any amount of moral courage, fortitude, leadership, blah blah blah. I dont have the energy to go on. He will kill hundreds of british servicemen and women, but he will get his slot in the european parliment and have a house in an acre or two of camp david or where ever the hell George Bushe's place is.

So bloody mad for all the dead and injured

Perhaps he could start off Veterans Day by visiting all the wounded who are missing limbs, confined to wheelchairs, Psyhcologically wrecked for life etc etc.

Please forgive all spelling mistakes as i am on a thirteen hour flight back to blighty trying out the new 'on-board internet' with probably too many G+T's. But hes still a Git whatever.

Rant Over