PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Sponsorship (ish) scheme OAT
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2006, 23:33
Re-Heat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Uni's learn't this about 10 years ago which was why all of a sudden they all started having interviews.
Complete ignorance - depends entirely upon course and university. Don't post uninformed fallacies.

Mad_jock - you are talking from your other end - OAT are not in fact raking it in and barely make a profit - see their accounts if you don't believe me.

Your post is full of uninformed rumour and hearsay, and if you expect those posts to change the minds of dedicated people who have decided that their training is an investment that should ensure that they gain the best shot possible at a jet job in minimum time, then it is your loss for obstinately not believing what has been achieved rather than their loss for investing in their future.

I think that one poster's comment of only 2 from his/her Feb graduation course not having a job speaks for itself.

Since you have no idea of capital costs, I hope I don't have to explain basic economics to you in future (PS I reiterate that their profits are pants).