PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GF does it again... DECs!!!
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2006, 02:56
Bagshaw Crusher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by vfenext
Oh believe me I have "friends" at Dragonair" and at the mere mention of your name went off on a long list of your exploits. The thing is you don't know me at all while I on the other hand know exactly who you are. If I didn't then how do I know you are in Dragon? You make no mention of that in any of your posts! My friends said nothing about the other FO's, just you. So keep going with the bitter posts cause I am not the only one interested in your septic comments.
Is that some kind of veiled, cowardly threat?

I smell bullsh$$$. And if you had any 'friends' you would be taking a different line. Because any list of exploits, for myself or any of the other ex-GF'ers, would have to be nothing but positive considering the rapid promotions.

You may know who I am because of the duels I had with the turncoat friend of yours- ia1166. I know who you are because you have professionally peaked at GF, been given your pieces of silver ahead of others as reward for your antics, aswell as your history of bitterness toward Ryanair. Could only be one fellow but who cares really?

Come on vfenext. You can do better than having 'pretend friends' about the place. And despite your slagging off at Australians, it's your countrymen who are non-existant at my airline!

As a professional courtesy, how many expats have upgraded onto the Airbus as commanders in the last 3 years?

But you wouldn't care would you? As a direct entry captain yourself.

Last edited by Bagshaw Crusher; 30th Jun 2006 at 08:44.