PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GF does it again... DECs!!!
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2006, 02:02
Bagshaw Crusher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jackbauer
What a sad sad individual you are Bagof****e. You left years ago and still feel so bitter and twisted that you have to snipe from the wings. What a great Capt you would make. It seems Gf had a lucky escape.
I don't think I'm a sad individual Jack. I extended a professional courtesy by way of Pprune, warning prospective GF pilots, that before you pack up your bags and come starry eyed to Bahrain, due dilligence should factor in the broken promises of DECs.

What's amusing about the whole thing is, there are a few Caucasian dead beats who have professionally peaked at GF, who felt the need to slander me in a bizzarre attempt to shoot the messenger.

ia1166 was a classic example. Here was a guy- who by using his Pprune handle of which everyone knew who he was on the the management floor- would loudly lambast any GF dissent. He would simultaneously be espousing what a wonderful airline GF was. Fair enough, he enjoyed GF, but we now know that wasn't the case. ia1166 was brown nosing by whatever means, including using his very visible Pprune handle, to gain promotion out of seniority for the A340.

Here's the good part for those not aware. When he wasn't promoted out of seniority, he did a runner and disappeared overnight back into the contract world from where he spawned.

Are you and vfenext doing the same? Using well known Pprune handles on the management floor, to push your own mischevious aspirations?

A lesson for junior pilots. Despite working with some great guys from the sub-continent, Sth Africa etc. Beware of the deadbeats, who have professionally peaked. They are mercenaries in the traditional sense, their loyalties quickly change and you would be well advised not to get between them and some small professional or financial gain!

One attribute of a commander Jack, is professional courtesy. It's a foundation block on the flight deck that goes beyond good CRM- basically it's giving a stuff or having some interest in who you work with. I stand by my professional courtesy, by way of pprune, advising that seniority and DECs were broken promises at GF.

So. How many Airbus command upgrades in the last three years for expats? Surely you can extend that courtesy?

Last edited by Bagshaw Crusher; 30th Jun 2006 at 08:44.