PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining RAF ATCO
View Single Post
Old 29th Jun 2006, 17:37
JAG3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got me a good one there, its just anything to do with someone asking silly questions about the RAF peeves me off a bit because I stupidly have wanted the RAF for about 6 years and know quite a lot about the careers side of thing so I personally think that anyone seriously looking to join the RAF should know quite a lot about it. Regarding those question about civi-I done plenty of checks and searches regarding it ie.
  • Hours etc.-I done checks through the internet which brought different hours for a number of companies, culture-I personally think thats a question which is impossible to find out
  • Need PPl-asked this because I found sponsorship programmes that funded you through the whole process so wasn't sure as the forum talks about PPl
  • RAF or Comm-personal opinion needed for this, wasn't sure whether RAF would be regretful if I didn't get aircrew
  • £60,000-again this is down to confronting answers from other threads which states company funding or paying a lump sum
  • Physics or maths-again personal choice but I do admit it was asked before but with different answers each time
Sorry about being a bit harsh