PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - airlines recruiting low houred guys (250-400 hrs) ish!
Old 29th Jun 2006, 17:37
Rudedog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear that you didn't make it with Tfly. I am not long out of the same situation in which you now find yourself. Endless letters and CV's: never any replies, not even to say thanks but no thanks. That was the bit that I found really hard but the important message is that you keep going at it. If you want it badly enough then it will happen.
Look on the bright side, you are making it through first stages and maybe experience is letting you down from time to time in the sim. At least you are getting to sit in front of them which is a much better result than not even being acknowledged.
I appreciate that being turned down after the sim is horrible but put each one down to experience and try to learn from them. If nothing else you are getting an hour of free sim to hone your skills. May well make the difference next time.
In terms of airlines to try, I thought that your list looked pretty good. The low houred guys that I know that I have been taken on recently have been either at Tfly or Air Southwest or they have stumped up cash and now fly for Easy or Ryanscare. I'm sorry to say that I can't think of any others but you just need to keep pestering those that you have already tried. If you find yourself near their HQ's then why not pop in and pay them a visit: show your face and show you're keen.
I'm sure that it will happen just when you are least expecting it to.
All the best
RD