PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - burn your CAA license.
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2006, 22:27
mad_jock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jimmy i don't have a problem with burning the UK flag or a scottish,
english or welsh or NI.

I do have a problem with burning auntie bettys personal flag buts thats a personal thing. And you would find a 17 stone angry scotsman shouting "stand to, fighting wedge" "fix bayonets and at the bastards" with a few beers inside of me. I would recommend having a look for the Sharpe Books or Master and commander, Or the excellent DVD from the BBC called Ungentlemenly Act which is about the Falklands. I think the most tradional line of which out of the whole feature is a colour sargent of the Royal Naval Marines when asked to surrender replied with "**** off you spic wnaker, fire for effect" nice i know but he did hold off 17 argy's with 3 men. And I believe even after they got sent home they were all back for the finale day even if 2 of them disgraced themselves by being refused medals by the pardre for conduct unbecoming of a british solder

We don't need a symbol for our history or our pride. We are british we are who we are. The internal fighting is for the arseholes who proberly don't even know what happend 200 years ago. Which is why we will NEVER be a proper part of the EU in its present form.

The debate on the who you get your bit of paper off is very minor in the grand scope of things. Please leave dealing with swiss gob****es to the locals.