PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA "Deli" !!!!
Thread: BA "Deli" !!!!
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2006, 17:22
apaddyinuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by James 1077
But in a world with a large amount of choice what is the point? Just vote with your feet.

I am a reasonably regular BA flyer (not corporate but for pleasure). As soon as it becomes less pleasurable I will just go elsewhere.

Issues around safety, baggage allowances etc mean that I have just booked to fly to New York with Virgin for the first time (every other time I have gone to the US it has been BA - I don't use any US airlines as I disagree with the state subsidising businesses by any means). If it is good then I probably won't go back to BA.

Should I write to someone to let them know - maybe. But my letter will probably be ignored and they will only really start doing anything when they notice people stop flying with them.
James, I assure you, if it is a reason of safety that you chose not to fly an airline, then they will take notice. No airline wants to be labelled as unsafe or even perceived as unsafe when it is not. This sort of complaint would be taken very seriously or else the airline is incredibly stupid.