PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - China Airlines Interview
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2006, 13:00
orange555

Hi Monk..

Well Taiwan is actually not that bad for human rights...the government is the "Democratic Progressive Party", and the court system is alive and well where people of all walks of life settle disputes. In fact I even have my own lawyer friend here that practices family law. I know what you mean about some countries not having human rights, but that doesn't apply here.

As far as complaining goes...this is less about my own complaining and more about trying to educate others who are thinking of coming here to help them make the right decisions if they have options. Think of it as "voicing concern" rather than complaining. I am not negative by nature...there really are major problems with this company. I AM being proactive by helping others make the right decision...it is just another way of being effective and helping the company "get the message" so they can fix things.

As far as what can we do to fix things...I might ask you the same question. You well know that any attempts to have meetings or make suggestions fall on deaf ears. In fact we as a group of foriegners are largely placated to placidity so no ripples are felt up at the top level. I am all open to fixes, but I am not taking the chance to be around long enough to see if any will happen....

Orange