PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - thomsonfly queries
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2006, 11:40
jets62

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post ThompsonFly Interview

Hi there,

Was just wondering if anyone who was interviewed on the 22nd of June heard anything back from HR?

I found the math test to be like nothing I've ever done and nothing at all like Ali told me about. You either have to have just graduated from school or have been a mathemation for many years to do those sums. The algebra was mostly fractions, there was alot of quadratics...alot and lots of division/multiplication sums with numbers in the middle missing. I had never seen these kind of sums, so I just guessed them all. Someone said to me after the math test that he would be worried if he already didn't have a job. There must be a few different math tests in their arsonal. The verbal reasoning test was ok, nothing to get your heads in a twist over, just read it carefully. We didn't do the group test due to a time constraint, so, it was a rather short day. We all were given the sim profiles, so when you get yours, don't think you automatically come back for stage two.

A line captain gave us the lowdown on the company, benefits, etc, and it looks like a wonderful company to work for. However, it is for a pilot pool again, but we were assured that the pool won't be too deep.

Good luck to all of you going for the interview.