PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 28th Jun 2006, 09:53
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
keeping focussed

dear fellow ppruners, my following reply will seem a little odd but please bear with me as it's something that i have to do. it would appear that the thread has been watched from afar for personal reasons trying to identify a misuse of bob. this both saddens and hurts me deeply, but here is what i'd say to you.

morning col! i found out today that you have been watching the thread trying to catch me out. i have stated before when there were attempts to make it personal for me to be PM'd so any concerns can be discussed. this thread is about a campaign to save lives nothing more nothing less. please feel free to add your thoughts regards the campaign to get fuel suppresant technology fitted.if you feel you have personal issue with what i'm doing i will stress again for you to send me a private message so this page does not spiral into anything more than a personal attack on me and detract from the outstanding work being done by others and myself to achieve safety for all.