PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Cabin Crew Conditions
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2006, 07:28
Sistema

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just want to fly...

You are obviously out of the loop. AO is still a company operating on routes under the AO conditions for QF Int.
JQI has plans to operate bali as of November for the group, however the Indonesian government is making that a little difficult granted it's not allowing LCC landing rights.. hence the reason JQAsia dosen't even fly there.

Also, Aircon, JQI, Im not sure if you have seen through eQ, are looking for ep trainers to go over to BKK. So if you ask me it will mainly be two stage flying anywhere which kinda ruins the whole overnight idea. Aus base crew could well be doing day trips to DPS (if they can), with BKK and SIN crews taking over from there.

Also, belive the JQI conditions will be worse then the domestic EBA..

If I were you, stick with JQ where you are. The staff travel is fantastic, and at the end of the day, QF is big brother, which makes us all feel fuzzy. Your still getting some years behind you if intergration of any group companies occur, and i personally dont think virgin is all it cracks up to be. Harder work, and some really dumb...

If you want international, keep your eyes open for AO. (QF CNS base as of 1st july) Great group of people, fantastic flying and nice package all up..

Good luck