PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wot's the latest with Gold Airways?
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2006, 03:20
chockchucker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jens,

What's your guestimate on a start-up date? You've been at this thing for a long time now and, whilst aknowledging starting up an airline is no simple task, after a long enough period of time people will eventually suggest that you either "sh#t or get off the pot".

Due to your reputation in the maintenance side of the industry, you obviously have plenty of sceptics. Personally, I wish you all the luck in the world. I like to believe that your venture will succeed so as to perhaps provide more job security for those of us who continue our chosen careers at the whim of bean counters. History however, suggests that, unless you have a team of investors with mountains of money to throw away, gold airways will remain a pipe dream. Pure and simple.

Life post Ansett hasn't been kind to you Jens. In that I simpathise with you. However, you will not be held in very high regard if your venture is not a genuine one. So I would suggest that you consider your position carefully before giving people hope where none exist's.

All the best.