PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings Scheme thread
View Single Post
Old 27th Jun 2006, 06:16
FatboyTim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
also it seems to be the general opinion that the longer posts are the most useful posts (this isnt a rule, just a pattern!)

so if you whizz down a page quite quickly im sure you will spot the longer posts easily enough. This shouldnt take too long!

The people who post feedback on here spend alot of time doing so for the benefit of others and its a niggling little frustration to see people asking the same questions on every one of the last 44 pages!

I can only assume that this is the reason for the recent lack of replies to such matters. I for one have put a little bit of information on here regarding selectiong (not hints or "answers" for getting in, thats up to you!) but I, and many others, feel that reading this thread has become a little like a needle skipping on a record! Same questions over and over again

To summarise, the chances of asking 'can anyone give me any information about stage 2?' and getting a reply are very very slim as it often hints towards 'I cant be bothered reading the thread so can I get a tailor-made reply suited for me?' Please look through the other pages people!!

One last thing, if you think reading 44 pages of a forum is tedious, god, just wait for the work required on this course, PPL books, Aircraft Flight Manuals, Instrument Flying books, JAR OPS, FCL, Air Navigation Order, Cap 413...and thats not even touching on the MOUNTAINS of reading required for those ATPL exams!

I'm not having a moan people, those of you who know me will know thats not my style! Its just frustrating to know that there is some really useful stuff on here and its going to waste!

Happy flying!

FBT