PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 27th Jun 2006, 04:29
seektofly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Motto: THINK POSITIVE

Hi guys,

Thanks for all your support! I have just found out that V.B. have called 2 of my referees (I had listed 4 down), and I know 2 other people who are in the same boat as me... so fingers crossed.

Iulia, even if I do get in to V.B, I will expect to see you helping me out with the 150 or so passengers soon enough! (with or without that chockie cake that you were telling us about... but I personally hope it is with!)

I know that the recruitment process for any airline is nerve wracking, and scary, but, having been to soooo soooo many of them, I went into the V.B interviews so relaxed and pretended that the interviewers were old friends of mine. It shows that you are relaxed and friendly, so think positive and you will be fine. To my interview, I wore a pretty red ribbon in my hair - I think it might have bought me luck!
Now I wait. I will keep you posted about my further progresses (or no progresses in the recruitment - I just was under the impression that V.B called the referees and then called you on the same day requesting that you go for a medical - but it might not be so)

Will let you know.

STF