PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch Airlines
View Single Post
Old 27th Jun 2006, 03:37
newbagr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well i wont say a lot! i did a 6 month contract with monarch and i would never do it again..,.i made some really good friends there but the way that the so called trainers treat you is just outragoues! they make you feel that you are inferior and they are really special plus its like a school atmosphere where the trainers tell you off! my contract came to an end i was not offered a permanent contract...i had no sickness record and my assessemnets were pretty ok..... i was desperate and sad and applied by chance to BA when they happened for WW LHR! so i got in! i wont patronise or try to pretend that i achieved something huge but i now realise how sad i was in monarch and how amazing it is to work with professionals who know how to give you feedback and keep you motivated in your job....well i dont mean to be sarcastic but thanks monarch for not keeping me on asi would still work there and would have not bothered to apply for BA! by the way BA recruits massively for the one fleet in LGW so why dont you try there as well! if you go for monarch the best of luck and enjoy your trips ...xx