PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - closed threads
Thread: closed threads
View Single Post
Old 27th Jun 2006, 00:27
relax737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My friend, I had and have nothing to "get over", and I note you are using the infantile term 'pal'. That in itself says something or YOUR level of im/maturity.

Alex, the originator/author/whatever of the list is applying for a job to work with those he condemned by placing them on the list and publishing it on the internet.

I merely noted the hypocrisy of his actions. No more and no less. Incidentally, Alex is also the guy who said, and I quote, "We put our futures in the hands of those who weren't up to task."

Now I said I'm not going to be dragged into an argument on other events. I could write eloquently for hours, but refuse to do so.

Hypocrisy is what I focussed on. I clearly recall Alex and his sheep farming brother stating emphatically in the AFAP building, "You can go back and take my job because I don't want it. I will NEVER work with anybody who returns to work".

They said it; I didn't. I did no more than draw attention to the gross hypocrisy.

PS I understand there was some pleading and tears by Alex too, but he dipped out, and there is no list at AirPac. Perhaps they know what disruptive influence means out there.

Last edited by relax737; 27th Jun 2006 at 01:37.