PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - closed threads
Thread: closed threads
View Single Post
Old 26th Jun 2006, 23:13
relax737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ROFLMAO???

I'm sorry, I don't spend enough time in places like this to be up with the jargon. I established only recently what LOL meant, so can somebody enlighten me on the meaning of ROFLMAO?

I gather from subsequent posts that you may think I'm someone else, that identity being Buster. I'm not. Either that, or those infantile American terms "Buster" and "Pal" are re-emerging as terms in common use in the industry. How silly if they are, and really hope that is not the case.

There is little worse than a grown man calling someone "Buster" or "Pal". Perhaps, on rereading, he refers to Buster Hyman. It's all so confusing.

Grumpy, I posted legitimate, factual information about the originator of THE list recently applying for a job with some of those on the list and the absolute hypocrisy of his actions. The first thread was removed, it seems by whom we will never know, and after Woomera denied it was he who removed it, I started another, and it was shut down within 24 hours. I then suggested that Woomera has some difficulty with his impartiality.

amos, I didn't think the delete facility was available to the originator any longer. It is to Admin, but I haven't tried it so I don't know.

Last edited by relax737; 26th Jun 2006 at 23:37.