PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 26th Jun 2006, 11:31
Sylphie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Yayaya!

Hey guuuuys. Not VB related but still job related -- Things seem to be looking up for me again. Jetstar invited me to an assessment day this afternoon.. for next week. Fingers crossed - and manicured all over again. Haha.

I feel SO much more prepared this time round even though I was pretty well prepared before thanks to some great advice on this site. I also bought a fantastic book recently written by a Flight Attendant especially for Cabin crew interviews, that has a lot of info especially related to where I think I buggered up slightly with Virgin. The Role Play. So I endevour to use this info next week.

I've heard that the interviews with Jetstar are much more drawn out and a slower process over time, but I'm feeling positive. I want to be a F/A already

Congrats STF for getting past the reference section. At least they called yours! That's a positive step towards medicals. And Iulia have you applied to the other airlines yet?? Hostee you seem to have a great posibility of employment w. VB if you're already with Emirates!! [you are with them aren't you??]

Good Luck all!
xxx