PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Yobs throw rocks at air ambulance
View Single Post
Old 26th Jun 2006, 07:37
R22DRIVER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Being a young spunker from the UK im so glad i had a good upbringing.
Before training as a pilot i was an engineer and i got a few of these num-nuts as apprentices.
Not only were they a pain in the arse they were also thick as Sh*te. I have no idea what has happened in the 10 years since i left school but boy this generation is only going to get worse.

I feel sorry for you guys being stuck back in that dump of a country with them, but until the government pulls its finger out its arse, the situation is only going to get worse.

There is no one answer way to resolve the way these kids are growing up, but im sure a damn good dose of discipline and teaching of respect is a good start.

These kids know the law cant touch them and even if it does they get sent home with a 'Please dont do that again'. What happened to being scared shi8less of the local bobby who would then drag you home and have your dad belt your arse red raw to make sure you didnt do it again?????

Get the tossers out of london and put them in these estates for a month, then see how they change their minds. If something is not done then that country is going to become even more of a cess pit and then these little bastards are going to have kids at 14 and let them grow up to be even worse.

Send the little ****s to Iraq and wake them up!!! Maybe even shoot the ba%8tards!!!.

Sorry guys for my rant, but those little sh8ts need sorting out before it get too late.

R22