PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Yobs throw rocks at air ambulance
View Single Post
Old 26th Jun 2006, 06:06
jayteeto

Location: Liverpool based Geordie, so calm down, calm down kidda!!
Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts
i think you are confusing sociology and psychotherapy. i suggest you stick to flying helicopters and reading the daily mail.

Yeah right matey!! How many other 'ologies and therapies' should I confuse you condesending prat. Cant stand the Daily Mail, I read the Sun, have you got some leftie complex theory that will now neatly put me in another box because of which paper I read? I like the sport coverage in that paper, so it goes without saying I must be a yobbo, eh??
Rant nearly over, sorry, but I cannot stand these people who think by quoting Freud and some books they have read at university they can talk to me like that. I now live around people with 'low basic skills' (leftie pinko term for scum) every day, we are having to move because of these nice misunderstood people around us. They dont care a toss about authority because they dont have to. Ology, therapy, whatever..... My qualification is real life experience. STOP protecting them and start giving them boundaries, if you get locked up for a year then do a year inside. The 14 year old's quote (who tried to run over a bobby in a stolen car) in the custody suite: "Yeah Yeah, I know my rights... I'm only 14 so tell me off and let me out, the football is on soon". It really IS the human rights lefties who stopped school discipline etc etc who have put us in this situation.
Oh well, got to go, my Daily Mail has arrived and my 12 hour shift is nearly over. Just a little bit of time left to fly my helicopter, thecontroller will be pleased with me for completing my task without thinking of sociology.....