PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F-16 intercept unidentified 737 over the Netherlands
Old 26th Jun 2006, 03:09
B737NG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Resign on the spot

Jon, I hope you feel good about the report to the Chief-Pilot. If you would get the man to listen to you then he would get your concern and he would change his attitude. You can make him listen, it is part of our job that we take comments from everybody and make something out of it. It is not important who is right, important is what is right at the moment. Later, on the gorund after you landed and the door is still closed you can bring the matter up again and it would be showing a good way of "be a man" and talk it over. I know you did the right thing and you intention was good and safe as well to be alert. In behalf of everybody around and under your flightpath I will thank you for the awareness you have had. A report to the Chief-Pilot is the last you may need in your career, maybe the grace of somebody else will help you out one day. We are not single in the Cockpit, we are now two and in the good old days we where three who make the good thing happen and come back to the ground safe and sound. Allways safe skies and happy landings for you and all the Woman and Man who try to do the best every day and night 24/7......

Fly safe and land happy

NG