PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2006, 20:40
oldfella

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spin, no real answer, deceit or lies?

In the piece in the Sunday Express, the MOD spokesman, a serving senior officer, rather than just saying that there were on-going problems and that the system was working hard to sort them out asap came up with dross.

"disgruntled people out there because it is a change" People are disgruntled because they have not been paid properly and there is no guarantee or timescale in which it will be sorted.

"It has not been as smooth as perhaps we would have liked but it has only been three months" Nothing to do with as we would have liked - Why not as well as we had expected and tried to ensure - Beta testing with salaries is inexcusable.

Äs far as I am aware, we are not incurring any greater problems with pay than we had previously" Really!!!!! Is this spin or based on a bit of homework? Prove it with stats. In three decades I have known individuals to have the occassional problem with allowances but very rarely with basic salary.

These are the sort of quotes I have come to expect from spin doctors not leaders. It's time leaders of this sort reviewed where their duties lie.