PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - China Airlines Interview
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2006, 23:07
MONK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fender.....

Why do you refer to them as kids?......are they that much younger than you?.....I find your comments a bit condescending and patronising....I am sure some of them are of the same age as you if not older so at least show some respect for that....

if you are refering to their flying skills then state the facts......sure...your family may not be on their flight....but their flight might be over your home!!!.....I am not tryng to defend them.....i am trying to see how those who has the skills and know how help those who don't and make it safer for everyone.....

their skills and experience may not be on the same level as yours......but think about it.....put yourself in their shoes......think back when your level of skills and experience were the same as theirs and someone says to you....."I'll give you a command on a 747-400, but don't worry we'll train you and there will be someone there with heaps of experience to look after you"....what would you do? .....knock it back or jump at the opportunity?