PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 24th Jun 2006, 09:13
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well well well we are nearly at 2400 so well done. i've seen that on this is wiltshire webpage there has been a link to the petition which is brilliant as i want the links to be made available to the lyneham community as they are the ones who feel the loss the most when a herc and it's crew sadly go down. they are the ones who pick up the pieces when their children are bereft and without fathers/uncles and the like. the government need to listen to us if they do not want to breed a generation of anger and hate towards them when their constiuents are children.

i'm waiting for everyone who i've written letters to to get back to me. it's been suggested i get an early day motion and in the list of MP's james grays name cropped up. i've thought about it though. he states he will help the families from XV179. well that's what i am. when i wrote to him you could see he has shown that he supports the call for foam and he enclosed a copy of his letters to des browne in his letter to me. plus, it would be a picture to see his face! i do love a challenge!

regards blair, here's something that will come back to bite him on the bum. on the front of my local paper was a strory about blair helping local children to see the world cup as he intervened. they were ripped off and actually the tickets for the match did not exist so they had to come home. blair decides to intervene, have a word in fifa's shell like and away they go back out to germany to see a match....all because blair intervened. now, i do not want to appear heartless at the expense of these children but it goes to show he can step in for worthwhile causes. well guess what i'll be asking him to do!

i'll keep you posted.

please keep posting from time to time.....and keep the faith! we're doing fine.

Last edited by chappie; 24th Jun 2006 at 17:41.