PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2006, 04:02
seektofly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No, no news yet...

Hi guys,

I am still waiting for the "awful" email that says ".....unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful however blah blah bloop..."
My interview was last Friday - 8 days ago (w/ends included) - and I am checking my emails every 4 hours. I will keep you guys posted.

Iulia, please don't stop writing on pprune. We want to know what you are up to in regards to applying and wishing you well. It is not only a site where you can find out information, but you also get alot of support too.

- I am sure you will get into the airlines. With that determination that you have, you will do it. I promise. Too many people "give up" because they have had two or three rejections. I can't tell you how many times I have been rejected because I have lost count. If flying is your passion, and you get rejected, you have to get up, brush yourself off, and try again - until you get there. Believe me... YOU WILL !!!

I will let you know about Virgin, once I hear something further. I am guessing it will be early on next week (Monday or Tuesday).

Until then guys, have a fabulous weekend

STF