PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - China Airlines Interview
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2006, 19:25
orange555

TW paradise...where did you go?

I wanna hear what you have to say to everyone after you have so clearlystated that the best way to be happy in life is to be a door-mat and never fight for what you think is right. Boooy.. you must be good at taking up the rear in every aspect of your life eh?? Me thinks your not from the USA either. People from the US don't behave this way. Maybe you just took flight school there???

Anyway...you make a perfect doormat. If I had a company I want employee's like you...so I can take max advantage of you and give all the value to the shareholder..so I can be rewarded for my performance. HEY! YOU FIGURED IT OUT!! Guess what dimwit...you figured it out...that is why employees as a group have to have strength together...so they can "as a body" fight for some of the benefits they deserve...and find that "balance" between the employees and the shareholders. A smart company will do this anyway...because a happy company has good performance and lower costs. CAL doesn't do this. And that is where the complaining comes in...people are trying to find a common ground. And we all have a right to it.

1. Everyone has rights. A right to be treated professionally, a right to stand up when they are not, a right to a good working environment, and reward where reward is due. AND A RIGHT TO COMPLAIN WITH COLLEAGUES/FRIENDS. It is always mutual. the complaining is a way of finding out if your buddies are on the same page as you....you know, strength in numbers creates better representation. If you don't like your colleagues complaining...tell him...if you are too weak to do that...you have no business being in a cockpit. (sounds like you)
2. No-on I have ever known will complain to someone they don't know...and are not comfy with. Even the locals complain, but only after you become comfortable with each other. The problem is the locals are gennerally against the expat...so perfect for the shareholder....DIVIDE AND CONQUER! That is why the local only gets half the pay the expat does.
3. Every company IS different. Yes ..every company will lie a little or alot, but they are NOT all the same...and many are a great deal better than CAL and the one you work for (CAL). So don't generalize them all the same. I have worked for companies where I had small complaints but everything was great...now I work for a company that is just a complete disaster and needs alot of changes. All of management and HR should be replaced. The point of this thread THAT YOU ARE TO DIM TO FIGURE OUT is to educate people into making the proper decision as they do have choices in this great upmarket.

You are def not a pilot....otherwise you would know and thank us for our info. Because we are just trying to help any pilot that is thinking of this place. So throttle down "brother"...

We are not against you....we could shut up if we didnt care.. ..but then everyone would say...why didn't you tell me!

This is about information...how you read it and if you take offence is more about you than anything else. AFter all THIS IS A FORUM DIMWIT!

orange