PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airbus may offer Qantas a stop-gap
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2006, 07:22
international hog driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Come on Lucius......

Go for the trifecta!

Where you are, who you are and where you came from is really not important. The only thing you have show is a complete ignorance of operational history, operational management and real world issues.

Your anal cranial interface is truly indicative of those who populate several levels of Coward St.

There is no doubt that the 330 is a fine machine as many Asian carriers are making a mint out of them however it was managements inept ability and introduction policies that made them a lemon.

332’s with long range and light weight floor beams so you cant put the current heavy weight premium class seats in.

333’s sent to India that require a fuel stop west bound to make it, and the only reason that works is because there is no competition on the route for direct flights.

Cityflyer turnarounds without using two aerobridges…WTF!

Tell me how you are meant to decrease the turnaround time with increased passenger numbers when there are less handling staff on the ground?

Like I said, great aircraft poorly introduced by BAD MANAGEMENT PRACTICE!

Do they listen. No
Will they change. No
Lead by example. No
Shareholder value. No
Can JQ crew them. No

These are just the identifiable issues on one fleet! All of these were clearly seen by some before introduction but the powers that be seemed to be too busy checking the specifications of Porsche’s not Airbus.

BTW I had my 993 before my 30th and no I don’t work for QF!