PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Interview stuff
Thread: Interview stuff
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2006, 16:25
faiza

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pilot Pete
Standard opener will be 'how was your journey down here today?' Do I need to supply an answer to that?
This will be followed by 'Did you find the car park ok, it can be a little confusing?'
Then they will normally take you through a few of the terms and conditions, what will be expected of you as a new employee with The Company and perhaps go into career progression and show you some sample pay and conditions for the various grades, details of any priviledges available to employees only and mention the qualifying period (if any).
They will normally ask you about aspirations and will want good examples that demonstrate the desirable qualities that they seek in a new employee. Remember, it is a SALES PITCH and you need to convince them that you are the right person for the job compared to all the others whom you are in DIRECT COMPETITION for the (potentially) limited spaces available.
They will then possibly run through a few additional tests to ascertain your suitability for the position and finally offer you the job formally.
You will probably have to go back for uniform fitting and to pick up the apron, baseball cap and pin badge that holds the 'stars' of achievement. And that's about it really.
Good luck.
PP

thanks...i think i'll need the good luck