PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2006, 11:57
Sylphie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aw, so sorry to hear the news Iulia! I hope you're feeling OK. I was a little stunned [hehehe] the first 24 hours upon receiving 'the news'. Persist! Taking into consideration your height, definitely apply for Rex and QF Link. Or at least do some research into their routes and bases etc. Also consider Guest Services with Virgin if you don't mind doing ground work for at least 9 months. If you manage to get that role, you tend to have a slightly better chance at getting a transfer, up against the people who have to go to recruitment days [like us. lol]

As for the reasons why.. It may very well have been down to the fact of you not having completed VCE yet as others have said .. focus on that whilst your applications are sitting there with those other airlines.

I think it's ok to do some self evaluation and try to think of things you could develop in the event you have another interview but please don't get too caught up in it. We will all never know how close we were to make the cut, or what exactly we did wrong etc! Just reflect on what you know you did right and try to think positively about the future. It will happen!