PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Working in Europe?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2006, 11:33
Married2APilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nzmarty
considering every thread that you have started asks questions on behalf of your husband, i would see it as thread lethargy.

he needs to be asking some of these q's himself. you're not going to be at his interview. i hope he's produced his own CV, and it's not written by you too.
Well, I'm asking these questions for my own knowledge. I would like to be able to separate fact from opinion, and also know the opinions of other wanabees and perhaps experienced pilots. For example, he's always told me that buying a type rating is a bad idea, but now he's considering it. So I've come to this forum to hear the opinions of other pilots and wanabees so that I'm not taking his words as law. None of my questioning is so that I can go back to my husband and inform him. I'm asking because I would like to know. I figured if I told my situation I'd get a more personalized response, and not a bunch of people questioning my husband's ability to speak or do anything for himself. I would like to know, so I ask. Honestly, if you have a problem with that....then oh well.

I dont even know what a CV is.