PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skirts or Trousers?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2006, 09:54
cavortingcheetah
Está servira para distraerle.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Perhaps I can kick this little lot into the fifth page which might occasion TightSlot even more fury and gnashing upon awakening - which I hope she does and without a trace of an errant g & t or two, too!
Quite agree with everything she said actually. I rather thought that this was just a bit of an idle fun bash around.

So, in that same vein.

1. Pretty girls. Quite agree. But by no means all air hostesses are pretty. Lots of the less gorgeous ones look better in trousers - or in skirts. It depends on the rump factor to a large degree.
2. Good flight attendant. Quite agree. But, as with an interview, some cut more mustard and authority in trousers while others do whilst wearing skirts.
3. Evacuees. Quite agree. But what about that fatal hesitation on the jolly old Jumbo as the fate of the fizzled fundament dawns bleakly under the eye shadow, or do they don trousers under their life jackets?

It'll never all come right for everyone all of the time but it is really interesting to note that Virgin hosties shag pilots, even if they're only Virgin pilots. So you see, some good at least came from this thread!

In reality, I think that all cabin crew should wear dark blue dungarees and matching blue leather boots trimmed with platignum. But, frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!