PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vertigo remedies?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2006, 09:38
QNH1013.2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tebonin (pronounced tebenin)

Today I consulted my GP. He was sceptical and said, "you need to take a close look at whose making money from it. The manufacturer, the designer or the importer" I don't know the answer to that. Then he said, "it is natural and if it works, which it looks like it does, then it can only be a good thing." But then again he is a GP after all... a general practitioner.

Tebonin is made from Ginko - a herbal extract. It is very pure and the best available.

I also spoke to their 1800 advice line.

Tebonin is not prescription medicine and not pharmacy medicine, it is "complementary" (not free) and available off the shelf to anyone over 12.

Once you start, you don't stop taking it.

Recommended dosage is 1 per day for 2 for intensive use.

The result is the reduction and or complete removal of Tinnitus, no matter what caused it, flying, playing in a band, motor bikes or whatever.

The small blood vessels in your ears and all over your body start to flow more freely with more oxygen and it can completely remove your Tinnitus, however IF YOU STOP TAKING IT, IT WILL COME BACK....eventually.

Once it goes away you can experiment with the dosages. They suggested to me perhaps to take 1/2 per day instead. You could get one of those choppers and go for a quarter per day, or perhaps take 1 every 3 days or something like that.

This might sound bad, but if you have Tinnitus, you will probably be prepared to try anything to get rid of it, no matter how complicated or expensive. For me, it's worth trying and might help me with air sickness, vertigo, car sickness and possibly general well-being.

At this point in time, I am not aware of any side effects; other than requiring continued use. In the long term, it will cost between $10 and $40 a month.

Let me know if you want to know more and I'll try and find out...