PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2006, 06:03
SkySista

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Iulia, glad to see you looking on the 'bright side'... yes you do still have al lthese things and you are still the same person you were before - this has not changed who you are no matter how sad it may make you feel!!!

I look at it this way. Now you know you have what it takes to gt to the assessment days and interviews, use this time to your advantage. Focus on your studies, renew anything that needs renewing, learn a language, whatever. Research the airlines you might also want to apply for and go through all the questions you were asked and think if there was anything you might like to do better in next time or answer differently. You'll be stronger for the rejection and applying again and again shows persistence and that you do what you have to do to get what you want. I know one day you'll be there, whether it's next month or next year.

Speaking from my own experience, opportunity really does knock when you least expect it... so I am sure like many of us you will be taken by surprise with a job offer one day soon.

Don't eat too much cake dear, you still want to fit in that fab uniform don't you?! Send some to us, we'lll help you eat it!!!

Sky