PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas shares lose 25% this year
View Single Post
Old 21st Jun 2006, 12:58
BHMvictim

9/11 = doom and gloom = staff reductions to maintain profits
SARS = doom and gloom = staff reductions to maintain profits
Fuel prices = doom and gloom = staff reductions to maintain profits

What's next? Dicko has nothing up his sleve to justify his relentless attack on staff this time, so......

....looks like they have finally decided to "cook the books" the opposite way this time. Therefore....

....27% downturn in profit = doom and gloom = staff reductions to restore profits!

(oh, will it restore profits right away?? let's remember also that staff reductions = redundancy payouts = less profit!..... a "good" reason to justify screwing those who stay on)

Qantas needs fresh management with fresh ideas. Continually sacking those that make the company what it is, can only go on for so long. I am sure that staff in all departments see blatant inefficiency on a daily basis. I have seen it for all my 10+ years in Qantas. We complain, we make suggestions. We even offer to help rectify inefficiencies. Nothing changes. Staff have no say. Pig headed managers won't listen.

Dicko, give up. Get out of the chair. Get out of the polished timber, plush carpeted opulent office that you occupy. "Time to go Dicko"