PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GF does it again... DECs!!!
View Single Post
Old 21st Jun 2006, 08:15
BigEasy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I guess the grass is always greener - I'll trade any 767 FO - you can take my 330 blocks without overtime to Europe where my per diems get eaten up in no time - I'll take your O/T blocks and save my per diems. I estimate the average 320/767 FO walks home with AT LEAST 500 dinar more than me each month after OT, TAFB and destinations where the food is reasonably priced.That is with minimal OT--if he does 90-100 hours it is much more than that.[/quote]

Dear Trader or "Line of the Sky",
Indeed 320/767 are the best fleet in GF
Regarding the 767 fleet,have you ever heard about constant schedule changes,4 sectors a day,BKK-KUL 24 h while 340 guys stop after BKK,48h DAC,multiple dead headings within the same block,crew meals on subcontinent flights and so on..... obviously not.
I ll tell you what complaining about the golden falcon is like complaining about the WX,it's not constructive.
Why don't you try EK ....nobody is paying the training bond any way

Based on the last 18 months ,the average monthly allowance I took home including,TAFB,Days off sold,Overtime and 2 months leave is below 500 BD.

But I guess that if you are spending your days off in OPS wearing a tie and doing some ATH,CGK,KUL (48 h only,24h too tiring) on a regular basis then it's another story.

In the mean time enjoy the sky chef's food and the extras...(be carefull everybody knows for the "surprise plastic bag")