PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - It's not so bad
Thread: It's not so bad
View Single Post
Old 21st Jun 2006, 04:51
computer says no

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's not so bad

Just a casual observation in regards to these forums, why is it that 98% of anything said here is negative, or if it doesn't start that way it soon turns in to it. Honestly, you guys and girls are paid to fly aeroplanes around the sky, yes some are paid more, some less but all it comes down to is that you are PILOTS and you are paid for it.
Just once it would be so nice to get on here and hear something positive. Yes I like working for this operator, yes this flying school gives excellent training, yes you can hire this aeroplane from here. People don't need to know where they can't get help, if they didn't need your help, they wouldn't come here.
It's not such a difficult thing to get your head around is it? I'm in just as crap a position as so many with no job, a fresh cpl and not much more but you can be sure that you'll never find me on here trying to shut down anybody and everybody who displays some interest in the industry.
Just look around at some of the other jobs and think about what it is that you do. Yes, you've spent alot of money and time on this but would you rather carry bricks around for a living and have an extra $50,000 in your pocket? I think not.