PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - China Airlines Interview
View Single Post
Old 21st Jun 2006, 03:58
fender

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OMG

In one of my rare momentry lapses of reason, I scanned this site and caught up with this thread. I am astounded at Taiwan Paradises comments. You are an ASS TP. I live in a country so multi-cultural that no one generally gives a rats ass where you come from. Then you come along and rant some ****e that everyone else is racist,prejidice and superior and then do a u-turn and tell the world your in love!!!! You just wanna sit in the corner and eat your lunch in peace and quiet.That explains alot. Are you a pilot or HR for CAL. Come on, fess up.
EHhhhh.. and to top it off you say you are Japanese. Dont turn me off my favorite cultural, culinary and chickybabe experiences.
I worked for CAL because I was promised, YES PROMISED a command which never eventuated.Yeh yeh I know, I wasnt good enough ,RIGHT. NO, simply because managment are full of it. I became a baby sitter for inexperienced kids who need their asses wiped or whipped!!!! I also would never put my family on one of their flights now that I know better. Also, be warned, Your Taiwan licence aint worth the paper its written on. After that little rant of mine, the managment asked everyone to input why so many expats were leaving.. HAAhhhaahaHHAHA.. Do you know why?
chief pilot trying to cover his ass to vice prez.