PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parts of my wife are running hot
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2006, 18:13
Loose rivets
Psychophysiological entity

Location: Tweet Rob_Benham Famous author. Well, slightly famous.
Received 37 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by european champion
I had something similar,my fingertips got red and swolen everytime i touched something cold like a can of coke or beer...etc,it just started one day and disappeared a year later,i have no idea why,i still get it though some times but not so often.
I am not a doctor and i rarely visit any doctor apart from ent but my advice is that she should eat normally,being vegetarian in my opinion is very unhealthy.
That's interesting, have taken it on-board. Today, the burning sensation is swapping from the 2nd to 4th finger and back again.

Really, tingle was the wrong word. Burning is the better description.

As for being a vegetarian. (35 years) Well, she's in her sixties, seems to be on ‘red-line' all day long--looking after the g-children, dogs, house etc. When we travel, she throws airline baggage around as though it weighs nowt. Define unhealthy.

However, I am worried that underlying factors are stacking up on her. I spent some time last night taking BP with conventional equipment to compare to the Walgreen's mini one. I never got the same reading twice, (I just think that I was not able to interpret the sound accurately enough.) but 170 / 100 seemed to be typical.

I don't want to sound like something for Agony Aunt, but it's a strange time of life. In the period between her age and mine I have gone from very fit to...quite the opposite. Most of my problems stem from lumber pain and not being able to run, but the toughest part is the psychological side of the sudden change. I guess I'm trying to fend off the same thing happening to her.