PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chemtrails, what do you know?
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2006, 09:59
shattered paradigm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Capt Pit Bull
oh for gods sake somebody make the suffering stop.

Alternatively, you could hit the SEARCH button above and do a search on chemtrail, thus learning the perceived viewpoint of the folks around here.

Unwilingness to rehash the same old bollocks is not a personal attack, its just boredom.

CPB
I suggest that you read back the reply made by GQ to my first post and if you still can't see any personal attacks then you may wish to look up evaluation so that you are armed with a suitable response in future to a view or opinion that you disagree with. If you are suffering with boredom as you mention then just don't reply to posts that don't interest you. That's a simple enough way of not getting involved in things that you are not interested in joining in.

After all the title of the post is clear for all to see. So you don't even have to open the topic up if you find the subject matter of no interest to you. Does that make sense? Quite simple really I would of thought to not open and then post a reply to a subject that just don't interest you. If you want to make the 'suffering' as you put it stop. The power to do that lies in your hands. You may not believe that you have any power, and I would not blame you for this. Considering the way that we are promoted as powerless beings by the elites of the World. But you do have the ability to not respond it is called discernment. But, however I shall give you the benefit of the doubt until I see evidence to the contry of this opinion.

Chemtrails don't exist period is a well balanced and supported statement on this forum?