PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EZY to cancel TRSS in the future?
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2006, 09:57
bloggs2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nick, you are talking rubbish still. I read your posts and it is like they are written by a couple of different people. Is English your first language? Not having a go, just curious, as you seem to misinterpret what people are saying and if you are TRSS yourself you don't appear to have a grasp of what the contract you signed actually represents.

I am glad you are happy with it as there is nothing worse than feeling you didn't have much of a choice when this deal was first thrown at you. I like many others only found out about it at the interview (it wasn't on the EJ website at the time as it was a new 'thing') and as most things in EJ are it was take it or leave it. I took it and am using it for what it is. I don't complain about it, i don't want the money back if it goes (i'm a big boy i knew what it was when i signed the contract) and the majority of the people on it feel much the same.

What annoys me is the lack of understanding of TRSS (even by those who are on it) and the misrepresentation of it to those thinking about signing up for it. It is not a good deal for anyone but EJ and CTC. £23k for a 737 rating and some food and accommodation! Come on, you could get it for around £12 from other companies at the same time i started. You appear to have a very simplistic outlook on what EJ is all about, you talk about fairness and wisdom with reference to EJ management. Maybe once you have been around a bit longer you will pick up on what it is all really about. The bottom line is far more a driving force than caring about what state of mind the employees of EJ are in.