PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chemtrails, what do you know?
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2006, 00:30
shattered paradigm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by G.Q.
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1053744/L/

If you look really, REALLY carefully, you can just about spot the "CHMTRL" button.

If you're ever thinking about becoming a pilot, don't bother. Can't see you getting a Class 1,or, come to think of it, any kind of medical. Go to www.abovetopsecret.com and don't bother us with your c**p anymore.
No, I wouldn't go to abovetopsecret as it is a known disinfo site. I suspect that you already know that though, don't you. I don't wish to be a pilot as I can think of more fulfilling things to do. I still would like to know more on the subject of chemtrails though. Why is it that when ever someone questions the scientific dictatorships version of the world. It is not the topic in question which is debated instead it is the messengers sanity or intelligence which is called into question?

Below is a quote by Aldous Huxley that you may wish to ponder when thinking about chemtrails and I suspect other attacks made on our DNA.

'And it seems to me perfectly in the cards that there will be in the next generation or so a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people in fact will have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it as they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda, brainwashing, or brainwashing enhance by pharmacological methods'

When they come knocking at your door in the middle of the night, don't say that people didn't try to warn you about the struggle against tyranny taking place right under your nose.