PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - China Airlines Interview
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2006, 21:12
orange555

Hey Pitotman and 29Chev...

Really missing you guys! Its not the same without you. CaL is the same unfortunately. They aint so smart....

as I mentioned in prev post to any hopefulls, it is a revolving door here! Think about it...there is a reason for this! Don't think that it is all just complaining and you will come here and be happy! This is not just whining...this is professionals telling the facts so as to inform and help anyone else thinking about going there. The facts speak for themeselves. If CAL wanted to keep people they know what to do..but they don't. Anyway...all you guys out there considering Cal, think long and hard at your options before committing. Don't listen to TWparadise. 29 and pitot have been there and they are the best source for anyone considering going there. They can tell you exactly what the deal is there. No company is perfect.....but there are big differences between companies....and you gotta look at the big picture. TWparadise makes it seem like every company is the same. So I guess CAL is the same as CX????? NO!! Think about it brothers...anyone considering a 3-5 year commitement at CAL. If there are any other options...go elsewhere. My friend was at CAL for 3 months and left for a Middle East company. That is not complaining...that is a fact! Think about it man!!!!

Btw Pitot and 29, guess what CAL is up to lately....No more BC ecm....only economy. Accross the board change with no warning. Wonder how long that will last?? lol.

29, will give you a jingle soon. Kinda busy lately. Can't wait for the Argentina game tomorrow.....
Cheers boys.