PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - China Airlines Interview
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2006, 08:14
pitotman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ahhhh a woman....

TaiwanP,

Well that explains a lot......what men will not do for a good woman! I wish you the best of luck in Taiwan. Hopefully you can win her heart and get back home to show her a even nicer place to live! We had a saying in our apartment at old renei lu and the was you come to CAL with two buckets.........

One bucket for Money...

One bucket for Sh*t.....

Guess which bucket fills up the quickest for most of us! I applaud you for staying positive and I can honestly say admire you for what you are doing. I went to Cal after my furlough at AC and intended to stay the five years but when I personally looked at the buckets the money bucket was laughing at me............and I made more than almost every cojo in the company as I was rated with 2000 hrs on type...........but the lies, the training, the 90 hr AIR TIME months.......it is all not worth you health! Even for a woman bro........I left for my sanity, my health, and to take a stand against the lies........ Good thing I will NEVER go back............I know I know NEVER say NEVER..........Well I WILL NEVER FLY ON OR FOR CAL AS LONG AS I LIVE NOR WILL ANYONE IN MY FAMILY OR IMMEDIATE CIRCLES OF FRIENDS............that is how strongly I feel about what I saw there..........

Good luck bro!

Pitot

PS man u get a NRT overnight let me know I will buy ya a beer..........