PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wot's the latest with Gold Airways?
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2006, 14:12
Fountain Pen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No guys....the fact that OzJet gave it away has not detered Gold Airways....the business plan is complete and as you might have seen on the web site before it went of the air...majority of tasks have been completed....

Its a great business plan....Gold is aiming to be a Low Cost Premium Carrier to operate a fleet of A-320 family of aircraft...and is now in the process of attracting an investor...once that is done, attaining aircraft, hiring of staff and of course the AOC will come very quickly...

It was decided to close the web site due to poor patronage....the cost of keeping it open to how many looked at the web site was deemed uneconomical...

Personaly I liked it open, but the powers at be decided otherwise....I'm sure once the green light is received the site will be bigger and better...at the moment all the departments in Gold Airways are undergoing due diligence...

I wish Gold the very best...it will be no easy task to start up in Oz...QF & VB will pull every dirty trick in the book and then some...but that does not mean that there is no room for a potential airline like Gold Airways...